Please visit: http://www.mhaofmt.org for more information on the Montana Crisis Recovery Project
- Individual Crisis Counseling — Helps survivors understand their reactions, improve coping strategies, review their options, and connect with other individuals and agencies that may assist them.
- Basic Supportive or Educational Contact — General support and information on resources and services available to disaster survivors.
- Public Education — Information and education about typical reactions, helpful coping strategies, and available disaster-related resources.
- Community Networking and Support — Relationship building with community resource organizations, faith-based groups, and local agencies.
- Assessment, Referral, and Resource Linkage — Adult and child needs assessment and referral to additional disaster relief services or mental health or substance use treatment
- Media and Public Service Announcements — Media activities and public messaging in partnership with local media outlets, state and local governments, charitable organizations, or other community brokers of information.
Visit – http://www.mhaofmt.org click page tab Montana Crisis Recovery Project